Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The White Oprah Would Like To Know...


I have been running The White Oprah for 2 months now. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has stopped by to read it. I am having a great time creating stories that I think you will like.
So what would you all like to see more of? Funny pictures or videos? More interviews? Recipes? Cool websites? Just curious what makes you come back the most.
Leave some comments or you can email me directly at chaninbiss@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. It's interesting to me to see what u come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interviews. Interviews. Interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woprah you haven't disappointed us yet....you have a nice variety of topics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the sentiments of the above. Don't limit yourself with our suggestions, let your creativity explore the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone...I appreciate the feedback.

    ReplyDelete