Thursday, February 3, 2011

Super Snack for Super Bowl


These things are so yummy. I think I have had 3 boxes in the 2 days I have been stuck here at home. As I was munching on some this evening I thought I should share with you how good these are so that you can load up for the Super Bowl.

Let me just tell you to go ahead and get 2 boxes because 1 will not be enough. You can thank me later. They also have a sea salt and olive oil cracker but I can't stop eating these long enough to try a box.

If you can't find them at your store it is probably because I bought every box already. Sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, White Oprah, do they lend themselves to cheese or meat on top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I can't stop eating them just plain. I am sure they would be good with either on them or live White Oprah large and put both on there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woprah I have tried the sea salt & olive oil...
    and they are just as delicious...I feel that this particular flavor lends itself towards a cream cheese based spread...something with garlic! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never think of anything so daring without The White Oprah to guide me.

    ReplyDelete