Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SingSnap Comes to The White Oprah

I love Singsnap.com! The main reason I love going there is to watch people sing and video tape themselves...gives me a good laugh. It is basically like the first weeks of American Idol...you know the only time to watch American Idol. Some people dance, some wear costumes and hey some of them are pretty good.

If you are a brave soul you can buy a membership and they will let you sing and record your own songs to post for the world to see. If you have ever needed to channel your inner Barry Manilow, this is the place.

So how can White Oprah tell you about something but never used it herself? Click on the link and you will get to hear the White Oprah sing. Please take the animals and children outside, I would hate to be sued for damaging their ears. Listen at your own risk...then go take a peek at Singsnap.com.



4 comments:

  1. That is me. Really. Very sorry if Abby is now deaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now.....I think that we need to do a duet. We could be kept as an "American Secret Weapon" and used for extreme cases of Mass Destruction! LOL....Just teasing, it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete