Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Am Addicted To...

I just cannot get enough of TLC's "My Strange Addiction". Every Wednesday night at 8pm is like Christmas as a child all over again. The beauty of this show is no matter what kind of craziness you have going on in your life it's nothing compared to some of these folks. Tonight I got to watch a woman that is addicted to eating the foam out of couch cushions. I don't even know how she even came up with that one. I have eaten lots of stuff but have never thought of my couch as a buffet. Wouldn't that be an expensive habit? She must have to replace furniture quite frequently.

I am going to share a clip of one of my favorite episodes...the girl that eats toilet paper. And you thought 2-ply paper was just an added bonus for wiping? Check out the clip and then check out this show on Wednesday nights and let me know what you think...



2 comments:

  1. Thank God it is unused!!! What an awful thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this show existed, but I'll have to check it out. Maybe White Oprah can get Keisha an endorsement deal.

    ReplyDelete