Saturday, January 22, 2011

One of My Favorite Things...


I got a pair of Dearfoam slippers for Christmas this year. Yep, you are looking at the exact kind the White Oprah wears around the house. To be honest, I have never really been a slipper wearing person. People have given them to me as Christmas gifts over the years and I would wear them long enough for the giver to leave town, then donate them to Goodwill. Hmmmm...maybe I should not have said that.

Those days are over! When I put these slippers on for the first time it was like walking on clouds. The inside is very soft but it is when you stand up to see how comfy they are is when you will be really impressed. Very cushioned...very warm and very in-expensive. Someone was being a tightwad this Christmas for sure! I looked these up online a few minutes ago and you can purchase a pair just like the White Oprah's for $9.99 right now at Sears. Run right out and get a pair. I promise you it will be the best $10 you have ever spent!

2 comments:

  1. I have never been a house shoe/slipper person, but if White Oprah says I need it, then I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a new pair every Christmas, I love these things

    ReplyDelete