Sunday, March 20, 2011

You Might Be An Idiot If...



An unidentified man (would you want everyone to know you did this to yourself?) went into a tattoo parlor in Amityville, NY and let the tattoo artist talk him into having this lovely piece of art placed on his leg.

Mike Nomy, tattoo artist said, "We were talking about Charlie Sheen and kept repeating his catchphrases. I said that I had an awesome idea for a Sheen tattoo and he immediately said he wanted it. I thought it was so funny I did it for free."

I have heard of some crazy stuff going on in Amityville but this takes the cake.

Personally, I have never been a fan of tattoos. I just don't like the thought of something that is inked on me forever. I change my mind about things more often than Anne Hathaway changed gowns during the Oscars. My first tattoo would be "Adam Lambert's Lover". A year or so from now I will be over Adam (maybe) and would have to scribble it out or just get a new one for my new love..."Trump's Tramp". So, it is just best I pass on getting a tattoo anytime in the near future.

As for this guy...when the Sheen mania is over, he will have to have skin graft surgery performed or just chop off his leg. Poor bastard.

3 comments:

  1. Even so, you have to appreciate the artistry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never understood "ink", either. People are already unique enough without permanently marking themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea he did pretty well creating a Charlie Sheen likeness.
    Anon-yes we are all pretty unique...I think these days you are more unique if you DON'T have a tattoo. Very popular.

    ReplyDelete