Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Once Bitten, Twice Too Much



Let's face it, vampires are hot right now. True Blood, Vampire Diaries and the Twilight series have taken vampires to a new level of popularity.

So I guess the news story I just read should not surprise me, but it does.

An Arizona man has received 3 years of probation for stabbing his roommate when he refused to let him suck his blood. Aaron Homer, 24, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault.

According to the Arizona Republic, Homer's roommate, Robert Maley, had let him suck his blood once. Maley told Homer no thanks the second time around and all hell broke loose.

The two men live together along with Homer's girlfriend who told police both guys are "into vampire stuff."

"Into vampire stuff." Uh huh. You know I am a big fan of True Blood but I have never once thought it would be a great idea to suck someone's blood. I don't think it would taste good and with my luck I would catch some sort of rare disease.

Please people, get a clue and leave all the bloodsucking to the Cullens.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind being bitten by any member of the Cullen family, however I would prefer to be mauled by Jacob the wolf

    ReplyDelete