Thursday, March 10, 2011

Give Me American Idol Or Give Me Imprisonment


Are all the crazy people in Florida?

Barran Prakash, 47, attacked two of his co-workers because they would not turn on "American Idol".

Prakash was preparing a meal in a hotel room Tuesday night and talking to his wife on the phone. His wife reminded him that the show was coming on. Prakash told the co-workers to change the channel to Idol. The two co-workers refused and Prakash put a butcher knife to the throat of one of them.

Cops were called and Prakash was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.

So many questions...why was he sharing a hotel room with 2 co-workers? Why would a 47-year-old man be so obsessed with American Idol? Does he have a crush on Ryan? What was he cooking for dinner? Why did his wife tell him Idol was on Tuesday night? It wasn't. All that for nothing.

9 comments:

  1. Someone has issues is what i think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a big Adam Lambert fan. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, we Adam fans are smart enough to know he was on tonight, not Tuesday night. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you he was cooking goat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, maybe I could take a butcher knife to someone's neck when LOST was on, but seriously, American Idol?

    I haven't been watching this year, but my mom is a huge fan so I asked her how she likes Stephen Tyler.
    And OMG, she hearts Steven Tyler. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that Sue from my writing class???? Yea!
    I was a Lost freak too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I smell a rat. All is not well in Denmark. How's that writing class coming?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bill,
    That writing class is over but I have signed up for a magazine writing class that starts on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I start Writeriffic II Wednesday.
    Yes, I was a LOST freak. I miss it this year.

    ReplyDelete