Saturday, March 5, 2011

Woprah Interviews Billy Ray Cyrus


WO: Billy, your interviews of late have made you seem a bit crazy so I thought I would give you the opportunity to clear up a few things.

BR: Thank you. That is nice. Maybe one of these days I will do something to return the favor, like play at your 40th birthday party.

WO: Um, nah that's ok. Let's get to it. Did your wife really have an affair with Bret Michaels?

BR: No he is a good friend of mine.

WO: Means nothing and she looks like she has been around the block a time or 200 times.

BR: I don't want to talk about my wife.

WO: Ok, how about Miley? I have heard you say in the past that you have never made a dime off of her. I would like to call BS on that one.

BR: What are you talking about? I haven't made any money off of Miley.

WO: You mean to tell me this house of yours was paid for by "Doc" and "Achy Breaky Heart"?  Nope, not buying it.

BR: Well I wrote "Achy Breaky" so I keep getting checks from that.

WO: Billy, you did not write "Achy Breaky".

BR: Well I wish I wrote it. That is a good tune. Now I do bring in around $30,000/ year touring.

WO: Dude, I make more than that a year. I certainly don't have a house like this. Sure you haven't made some money off Miley?

BR: Well maybe a little.

WO: What's up with the hair? It is an improvement over the mullet but not much of one.

BR: Look at these fancy highlights. My hair is stylin' these days.

WO: Miley is hosting "Saturday Night Live" tonight. Did she invite you up to watch the show?

BR: Nah, I was thinking maybe you and me could chill here and watch it together. We could snuggle up on the bear rug and watch a "Doc" marathon before the show starts.

WO: Wow, well that sounds like fun Billy but I have an appointment for a colonoscopy and I just cannot miss that. Bye Billy!

3 comments:

  1. Don't let a fart, a very smelly fart,
    I just don't think I'd understand,
    'Cause if you let a fart, a very smelly fart,
    I might throw up on your divan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who pimps out their daughter? What a scumbag.

    ReplyDelete