Sunday, March 6, 2011

Celebrity Apprentice 2011: Might Be Nuttiest Season Ever


The new season of Celebrity Apprentice starts tonight on NBC at 8pm central.

I must admit when I saw the lineup of celebs I knew I would have to watch. The only celeb that might make this season better would be Charlie Sheen. Here are the competitors: Richard Hatch, David Cassidy, Dionne Warwick, Marlee Matlin, Gary Busey, Mark McGrath, NeNe Leakes, Jose Canseco, Star Jones, Meat Loaf, Lisa Rinna, Lil Jon, LaToya Jackson and John Rich.

Now most of these lunatics I can see being on this show but Dionne Warwick and Marlee Matlin? You would think they would be a little too high class for this show. I realize they are raising money for their charity of choice but you would think they could do that without being a Trump puppet.

I think Gary Busey will make this show interesting. He is truly mental. LaToya is right up there. I wish I could figure out why I love watching crazy people so much. Is it because I relate???

Ok so here is what I am hoping for...Star Jones and Lisa Rinna have a cat fight...big one...so big they both leave the show. David Cassidy is going to be useless which will anger the males on his team and he will be one of the first to get fired. Busey stays on as long as possible for entertainment value and John Rich wins Celebrity Apprentice.

Tune in tonight to check it out. There isn't anything else to watch on Sunday nights so you might as well enjoy the Trump circus.

4 comments:

  1. Having watched Atlanta Housewives....let me tell you that Mz NeNe is gonna give them a run for their money!!! She can get up in your face if she needs too! So she'll provide entertainment value as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Marlee Matlin has fallen this far. I want to see Busey bite off Cassidy's head, literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we won't get to see Busey attack Cassidy...very disappointed. Yes it pains me to see Marlee on the show and Dionne.

    ReplyDelete