Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ready For This To Be Over



The mother called.

"Can you take off work tomorrow to watch the Royal Wedding with me?"

"Are you freaking serious?" I ask.

"Well yes. Your grandmother and I have watched the majority of the Royal functions since I was a child. I thought it would be nice since she is gone now that we start a new tradition and you watch it with me."

Ok so I feel a little bad but there is no way I am watching this crap. Not to mention getting my big butt out of bed at 3am. That is what a DVR is for. What is wrong with people?

"Mom, you know...you have two daughters and I really feel that the other one would enjoy that far more than I would. Give her a call and ask her."

Oh my sister is going to stab me.

"You know, that is a good idea. I will call her in a little while."

"Thanks for the offer though Mom!"

Man, that was a close one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for a Runaway Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be AWESOME! But can kind of tell this chick really wants to be a princess.

    ReplyDelete