Monday, April 18, 2011

Hines Can Shake His Bon-Bon


I am having just one of those days. You know, nothing in particular wrong...just wish I could have stayed in bed all day watching Lifetime movies and eating Cheetos.

Then it hit me. Today is Monday. I will get to watch Hines Ward dance on "Dancing with the Stars". Yipppeeeee! My whole outlook has improved drastically. I went from wanting to sell all my worldly possessions and moving into a convent to wanting to max out my Best Buy card buying video games and cds. Ahhh back to the old me.

Watching Hines dance makes me smile. Plain and simple. So stop watching whatever weird sex show is on the OWN network and switch over to ABC tonight. I think it will bring a smile to your face too.

1 comment:

  1. I can't watch the whole show, but my wife calls me when Hines is on. He's been terrific.

    ReplyDelete